Annunciation Catholic Montessori School
19 N. Alabama St., Brazil IN 47834; 812-420-2262
Check out our Facebook page for pictures and the latest updates!
Fully Catholic and fully Montessori, it is our goal to provide an exceptional early education experience for any child who desires to attend.
- We help parents develop children who are morally, emotionally, and behaviorally prepared for the real world.
- Your child’s education will be hands-on, self-paced, collaborative, and joyful – everything that’s needed to create a lifelong learner and doer.
- With AMI Montessori Teacher Certification, you’re ensured that your teacher has been rigorously trained to nurture your child into a capable and connected individual.
- Montessori teachers support your child’s natural development, building the capability to become productive, fulfilled adults who contribute to the world.
- Our teachers help children follow their interests and passions to develop strong skills in academics, leadership, self-discipline, responsibility, independence, and initiative.
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd is integral to our program. With hands-on materials on the life of Christ, the parables, and the articles of the Mass, we foster your child’s spiritual growth as we learn about the great love God has for us and how to pray.
Rolling admission for children 3 and 4 years old. Half day program: 8:30 am - 12 noon. Children are expected to attend each day of the week; Monday-Friday. Some of our children want to come on Saturday and Sunday too! Space is limited, so call,email, or message us today to set up a school tour!
As a child care ministry, we will be able to accept CCDF vouchers. Scholarships may also be available for children who qualify for free or reduced lunch.
ACMS admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. ACMS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and other school-administered programs.